Wednesday 23 May 2007

My girlfriend used to be this dirty

Sometimes, you just have to wonder how the hell some people managed to escape Darwin. The evolution of our species should mean that the rubbish cant procreate and eventually, they die, unable to pass their tarnished genes on to the next generation.

Occasionally, it must be said, one escapes the net. I blame alcohol. Alcohol has the ability to make stupid unattractive guys appealing to the fairer sex.

Which means, of course, the following photos cannot have come from Iran or a similar country. No sir, this excuse for a human hails from the land of the big great cloud. And what follows is a short photo story of the inside of his pc.

He came to me complaining that windows would occasionally not boot up completely, random reboots etc. My first instinct was heat. I wasnt wrong. I just didnt know how right I was.

This humble lump of plastic and metal left china about a year ago, nice 'n shiny. Now, it is just being abused.

If you can stomach it, read on.

Here is a lovely view with the front panel removed. You can see the dust has actually started to grow. I would hate to see what this person's house looks like.


It gets worse...viewed from the side the fur is about 2 inches long


one more pic, so you know this is for real

un-fucking-believable...

This pc was one year old, not some 10 year old gunk dug out of a cupboard. The techies refused to work on it, and we sent it back to the customer to clean (sterilise?) before we touched it further. The thing smelled bad too.

2 comments:

Sam said...

This reminds me of a computer I went to fix once. When I opened it up it looked just as bad. When I said something to the owner about how dirty it was, she said "let me get a wash cloth and clean that up first"!
LOL I am not sure what would have been worse all the dirt or the wet wash cloth! LOL

Anonymous said...

Dude. That is insane! Yuk! :)